1. Position :Technical Support Engineer (Male)
Experience :6 months to 1 experience in Hardware and Networking support
- Should have in depth knowledge of Computer Hardware, Networking, OS and Standard Application Software Issues
- Knowledge of CCTV etc and Certified Professionals will have an added advantage
- Assist in technical support to the customers whenever reCandidate should be willing to travel.
- ONLY MALE CANDIDATES are needed.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills
- Candidates should have good analytical skills
- Hardworking, Committed, Positive-minded & a pleasing personality.
Configures, tests, and maintenance LAN/WAN equipments and related services.
Configures, tests, and maintenance of UTM Boxes .
Having good practical knowledge on Routing Protocols [RIP,OSPF,BGP] etc
Having practical knowledge on Switching, VLAN etc
Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves network problems.
Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks.
Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support.
Windows and Linux systems, business applications, anti-virus protection, email and authentication administration.
Daily maintenance and problem resolution, operating system patches and software upgrades, and routine hardware configuration.
Please post your resume at email@example.com immediately.
SALARY IS NEGOTIABLE